- Mother’s age
- Sexual relations
- Mother’s mensuration cycle
- If mother starts job [Mother should continue to give her milk once she comes back from job]
- Mother takes out her breast milk [EBM] from the time she comes back till she goes to work next morning.
- Mother eats less
- Number of pregnancy
- Normal delivery or caesarean
- Child is premature or born after perfect stipulated time
- Child’s sex
- Age difference between two kids
- Mother is suffering from cold, fever, diarrhoea and vomiting.
Because of the above reasons, the quantity of the breast milk never decreases. Mother by herself starts believing that because of certain reasons then less milk will come. But if the relatives, family members and husband keeps positive atmosphere and if the child frequently sucks and also time to time then even in any of the above cases, more milk will come.
Mother’s milk is nutritious, complete, protective, pure, safe, comfortable and best